This was my last day in Feenix, so all momma's children just hung around the house relaxing. The only disruption came when their yardman, Pepe, showed up. He didn't take much time to mow the lawn, but he did linger around the chickens a little long. Suzanne recruited me to go back in the chicken yard, and make sure they were all still there. I'm happy to report they all answered the roll call. We did take time to hold them, and pet them, and calm them down. All the while we had to tell them that mean old yardman wouldn't be back for 2 wk's. The look of relief on their faces is obvious.
We went to their local Mexican cafe before I took off. It was a good way to remember the days I was there having fun with these two happy people. I'm making it down to Mexico sometime, and I'm sure there'll be pics from their casa.
I'm still getting caught up, so there'll be more posts to come shortly. Oh yeah GEAUX SAINTS. (i've got a short memory)
1 comment:
So where are ya headed next ya big dummie? Keep up the pics ( even if it is just you holding a cock)...
The Saints...are'nt they a football team ????
Later, best wishes from dannyboy....
Post a Comment