Sunday, September 30, 2007

9-30-07 #1






These posts will cover my ride through the South to catch up with family. My niece and her husband, Lauren and Kendal, had twins at the start of my trip so I had to make it to Arkadelphia, Ark. to check them out. The one picture is of Carly Mac and Camper with a couple of stuffed manatees I'd found in Fla. I had to steal this pic from their Snapfish site because I was handed babies as I got to their house and totally forgot to start taking pictures. I did get this crib shot and Carly Mac swinging away. If this isn't the first time you've seen this post, you'll notice I added these two shots of Kendal sleeping and Lauren doing a self portrait. Once again I had to steal from their Snapfish site. I only had a couple of days to spend in Ark., but I did get to spend some time with Kendal and Lauren, and that was nice. Well, it's off to Miss. to see the head of the clan, so I'll get back at that point. Merci, bon amis. (Anybody know if that's French?)

No comments: