Buenos dias todo el mundo! Sheyite Muslim...I didn't realize until today as I sat down to make a new post that y'all had been sending all those comments. I didn't know to look for them, just making posts and not paying attention, I guess. Well I'm going to start looking for them as I go from now on. To catch up on some, Betty..I'm sorry about missing that stuff in the Keys, but I'd love to go back (hint,hint), Curtis..Hah! get your own ribs, David and Susu...I'm going the round-about way, but I'm coming, Cheryl...Haven't forgotten about lunch, Tim...I'm catching plenty of shit from Bad Bob, Danny Boy...Nekid dancing girls? Yuk-yuk!
Okay, now that's out of the way. I got to Philladelphia on Saturday and met up with my tour guide for the day...Miss Sue (on bridge). She tooled me around in her blue Toyota Spyder sports car...rag top down, and cruising in style. I'm perfectly satisfied with staying out of big cities, so we drove over to these twin towns on the Delaware River. New Hope, Pa. and Lambertville, N.J. For lunch we had crab cake sandwiches at this little cafe overlooking the river, then took a nice walking tour around. Many shops, restaurants, a brew pub or two, and these great old churches, one of which had been transformed into a restaurant. God probably likes sea food, don't ya figure? I had a great time just walking, talking, checking out a few of the shops, and slurping on mango ices. Very relaxing. After that, we took a ride through the countryside along the river. It was sooo nice to be able to just ride and check out these beautiful old brick houses and barns, without having to worry about driving. We finished the day up with an Italian meal. Clams in marinara sauce, and goat cheese pizza. Mmmm-mmm! Thanks for a beautiful day, Sue. :-)
During the day, I was told about this Delaware Water Gap Nat'l. Rec. Area, so after I go check that out, I'll post again. 'Til later, ta-ta kids!
1 comment:
Did not check your comments, hey..Why do you think we call you " the big dummie?" Keep up the good work...It is kinda like we are all on vacation with you..
Except on my vacation I would have some wild, nekid dancing g___
Post a Comment