Saturday, August 18, 2007

8-18-07 #2






These are pictures from that ride from Red Lodge to Cooke. There isn't a whole lot of pointing out, explaining, describing, or anything needed. This is a 60 mi. trip one way through Custer National Forest, and Shoshone National Forest. I'm ready now to get into the Rockies. The self portrait is at the highest point in the Shoshone. I felt completely at home as I had on my shorts, t-shirt, and Key West hat as the wind was whipping around in 50 degree weather on a mountain top with mist and rain off and on. I DO know how to dress. I'll get with y'all later. Aloha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 10,000 miles! I would have thought about half
that. Do you spend time driving around in circles???
Montana is a beautiful state. Hope you get to see Glacier Nat. Park. Is there a speed limit there or is it
balls to the walls driving? Keep up the fine pics and
comments.....Later on Cosmic cowboy.....

Dannyboy

Unknown said...

I warned you about those long empty highways - but wasn't it worth it to get to where you are? Wish I was there.... When I was there in '96 there wasn't a speed limit, I think there is now. Too bad. Take care, Cheryl