More wandering around the town. Old Lighthouse, view from top. There were 84 steps to the top, believe me, I counted. These trees are everywhere around here. I forget their name, but they bloom in June. I love that color. This street comes directly off of Duval, the main drag. It just struck me with it's serenity, as opposed to the rest of the area.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
6-30-07 #1
More wandering around the town. Old Lighthouse, view from top. There were 84 steps to the top, believe me, I counted. These trees are everywhere around here. I forget their name, but they bloom in June. I love that color. This street comes directly off of Duval, the main drag. It just struck me with it's serenity, as opposed to the rest of the area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Owen.. I still dont see any wild nekid dancing girls....
Post a Comment