Strolling down the Avenue that's known as A-1-A. Made it to the Keys last Thursday, and have finally found a wi-fi service, after finding out my hotel doesn't have it. I was wandering around the other day, and went in to Captain Tony's to get out of the heat. My dentist in Elgin is now advertised on the wall there. The wi-fi spot is Key West Bait & Tackle. So much better than a coffee shop. Let the wandering continue, and I'll talk later.
Monday, June 25, 2007
6-25-07
Strolling down the Avenue that's known as A-1-A. Made it to the Keys last Thursday, and have finally found a wi-fi service, after finding out my hotel doesn't have it. I was wandering around the other day, and went in to Captain Tony's to get out of the heat. My dentist in Elgin is now advertised on the wall there. The wi-fi spot is Key West Bait & Tackle. So much better than a coffee shop. Let the wandering continue, and I'll talk later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you post a pic of 428 Duval Street (runs right in front of Capn Tony's)? site of semi-commune I lived in 1970 or '71. I forget. Betty Mac
Post a Comment