Here's the picture of the group heading back to the truck, and the mountain behind the ranch house. Pictures I talked about in previous post, but couldn't fit in. I got this picture of the road most traveled. This is pretty typical of what we rode on for a couple of days. On the way back to Alamos, we made a turn in the road, and boom! there's this little chapel in the middle of nowhere. One of the main themes I got from these couple of days is there is a lot of stuff out here in the middle of nowhere. Stephanie says it was built by one of the drug lords that have ranches out in this area. This last picture is of a vista on the road back to Alamos. This was quite an experience for me, two days of seeing this ranch area around Alamos, wth the mountains, creek, and surprises as we went. I've got a few more posts to get through this trip, so hang in and we'll get together later. Vaya con Dios!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Down Mexico way, Vol. 5 Pt.2
Here's the picture of the group heading back to the truck, and the mountain behind the ranch house. Pictures I talked about in previous post, but couldn't fit in. I got this picture of the road most traveled. This is pretty typical of what we rode on for a couple of days. On the way back to Alamos, we made a turn in the road, and boom! there's this little chapel in the middle of nowhere. One of the main themes I got from these couple of days is there is a lot of stuff out here in the middle of nowhere. Stephanie says it was built by one of the drug lords that have ranches out in this area. This last picture is of a vista on the road back to Alamos. This was quite an experience for me, two days of seeing this ranch area around Alamos, wth the mountains, creek, and surprises as we went. I've got a few more posts to get through this trip, so hang in and we'll get together later. Vaya con Dios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment